ESTATE PLANNING and ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
- Providing sophisticated counsel in the design, drafting and implementation of complex wills and trusts, the creation of family limited
partnerships and other business and personal planning tools.
- Representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service, the New Jersey Division of Taxation and the New Jersey Office of the
- Planning tax-wise charitable gifts and intergenerational wealth transfers.
- Serving high net worth individuals and families including owners of private businesses as well as corporate and financial services
- Representing a number of major corporate banking institutions in their capacities as executors and trustees.
- Serving as trustee of various trusts, including those established by clients and their families.
- Serving as trustees of private foundations.
- Representing individuals in their business, personal investment, estate planning, real estate and fiduciary matters.
- Counseling family businesses on such issues as providing continuity of management over generations, transferring stock to younger
generation family members and drafting shareholders agreements.
- Handling trust and estate matters in court including construction proceedings, probate proceedings for judicial instruction and,
together with litigation counsel in contested probate contests, proceedings to remove or surcharge fiduciaries and contested accounting